latest Post

-26- And that's why I smile

 
When we fight all night; and wake up in the morning; to singing birds and old smoked sh*t. When we live our lifes; and encounter the time; keeping us up all the f*ucking nights. Give me some time to remember; give me something to rely on; What you need is what I will never have. When we hope all the time; and wake up realising; that nothing’s ever been real enough. When we get lost in crime; and find ourselfs begging; for normal lives with normal hopes. Give me some time to remember; give me something to rely on; what you need is what I will never have. You knew it all, you know it know; We didn’t live; we didn’t feel; we didn’t love; And i don’t remember. Give me some time to forget; give me something to shut the f*ck up; what I need is what you will never have. You never had you never will; you never had you never will.
(c) J.M.

About Julia Mayer

Julia Mayer
Recommended Posts × +

0 SEKTSCHALE(N) MIT HIMBEEREN:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Was sagst du dazu?